Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Say no To Gangs!


By: Karen

My First reason why I think that kids shouldn’t join gangs is because it is a bad example for the younger kids.
When you set this example, then little kids grow up thinking it ok to do bad things in this world. According to my research, it said that "people who get involved in gangs can ruin their health and future!” And the TV said on the news that kids that are as young as fourteen years old are becoming involved in gangs and doing bad things to other people.

My second reason why I think kids shouldn’t join gangs is because you can become influenced to do bad things. Why would you want to do that?
My third reason why I think that it wrong is because it is NOT the right thing to do. Reserach shows that over 27.5 million kids join gangs almost every year! In a year! Imagine how many will join in 2 years! WOW that is too many people!
Thank you for taking your time to read my blog. Now REMBER You have the power to change the world the world is in your hands. So, help take care of it like it’s your son. Make better choice, think Better!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment